11 Jordan Street VALLEY VIEW
Located opposite the Ilberry Green Reserve on a generous allotment of approx. 714 sqm (with a wide 25mtr frontage) this spacious family home is sure to appeal to any savvy buyer looking to nest or invest in the immensely popular suburb of Valley View.
Neatly presented with many stand out features throughout the property offers:
– 4 carpeted bedrooms, built in robe to bedroom 1,the master featuring his and hers’ built in robes and a spacious ensuite
– L-shaped lounge and formal dining with gas space heater and reverse cycle air conditioning
– A lovely neutral kitchen with ample storage space,double sink with Puratap, Westinghouse dishwasher, built in microwave and Bosch cooktop
– Open plan family and meals area with sliding door access to the alfresco area
– Main bathroom with bath and heat lamp
– Separate toilet
– Laundry with access to the rear
Other notable features include lovely large windows which invite natural light into the home, a security alarm system, 2 linen cupboards, NBN as well as ducted evaporative cooling throughout.
The garden offers plenty of lawn for kids games and family pets to roam, an array of lovely established plants, an undercover alfresco area with built in BBQ,a large garden shed, powered garage / workshop as well as undercover parking for a single vehicle with extra off street parking for several more.
And what a fantastic location!. You’ll love the sound of birds filling the air from the adjacent park. There is a playground for the little ones as well as the local tennis club. A short stroll away you’ll also find the Thomas Turner reserve with more wonderful recreation options for the whole family. Enjoy a game of cricket , footie or golf at the driving range. There are BBQ and picnic areas, several playgrounds as well as the picturesque walking trails of the Dry Creek Reserve.
Shopping is a breeze with the Valley View, Ingle Farm, Gilles Plains and Tea Tree Plaza shopping precincts all just a stone throw away.
There are various Primary and Secondary schools within close proximity to the property as well as plenty of public transport on hand.All this and a mere 20 minutes to the CBD.
A fantastic property not to be missed !!!
11 Jordan Street is proudly brought to you by Magosia Waskowski and Tim Elsom, your local Valley View area specialists. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or to register your interest today.