131 Brougham Drive VALLEY VIEW
Elevated on the high side of the road, on a spacious allotment of approx. 734sqm, this stand out property is sure to appeal to those looking to secure an immaculate home in the booming area of Valley View.
A well thought out and spacious floor plan offers:
• 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with a mirrored built – in robe
• Extra spacious bathroom
• Open plan lounge and dining area with sliding door access to undercover alfresco area
• Kitchen with gas cooktop, double sink with Puratap water filter and ample storage space
• Sunroom with floor to ceiling windows providing lovely natural sunlight and views over the garden
• Guest toilet with hand basin
• Laundry with access to rear
• Polished timber flooring
• Freshly painted interior
• Reverse cycle split system air conditioning in lounge/dining area as well as bedrooms 2 and 3
• Under house storage
• NBN fibre to the premises
• Motion sensor and magnetic window sensor alarm system
• Ethernet cabling to main living area and bedroom 3 with HDMI cabling also in bedroom 3
• Built in vacuum system
The property is surrounded by a vast array of well established, yet water wise plants as well as a healthy stretch of lawn to the rear for kids games and family pets to roam.
Several undercover alfresco areas, along with a built in BBQ (connected to the mains gas supply) presents the ideal backyard for relaxing and entertain all year round. Under cover parking is provided for up to 2 vehicles with extra off-street parking for guests, a caravan, boat or trailer.
With views over Dry Creek Reserve the location is one of Valley View finest. Enjoy a stroll with the dog or jog around the picturesque walking trails, a 24-hour gym is a short walk away as well as the Thomas Turner Reserve with several ovals, playgrounds and BBQ areas, providing plenty of leisure and fitness for the whole family.
Shopping is a breeze with the local Foodland within walking distance and shopping precincts like Ingle Farm, Gilles Plains and Tea Tree Plaza just a short drive away.
St Pauls, Cedar College, Gilles Plains, Prescott Primary and Good Shepherd primary schools (to name just a few) are a short drive away.
There is plenty of public transport with direct commute to the O-Bahn and a mere 14 KM to the CBD.
What more could you ask for?
131 Brougham Drive is proudly brought to you by Magosia Waskowski and Tim Elsom, your Valley View area specialists. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to register your interest today.
We look forward to seeing you at the open!!!