14 Lancelot Grove BURTON
This stunning 3 bedroom home was built in 2004 and sits on a large allotment of 604m2(approx).
You will be impressed the moment you arrive.
The property offers the following;
• 3 Bedrooms
• Master bedroom has his & hers walk in robe, access through to two way bathroom, roller shutters & blinds
• Bedroom 2 has built in robes, roller shutters & blinds
• Bedroom 3 has study nook or room to install a built in wardrobe and looks out to the large outdoor entertaining area
• 2 Living areas
• Open plan kitchen living & dining
• Kitchen features ample cupboard & bench space, dishwasher, gas cook top, electric oven & double bowl sink
• Lounge room has access through to Outdoor Entertaining area along with ample cupboard space
• 2 way bathroom has vanity unit, bath and large shower alcove
• Great size Laundry with built in cupboard and access through to entertaining area
• Separate Toilet
• Evaporative ducted cooling
• Gas ducted heating
• Double car garage with auto roller door & drive through access to rear yard
• Huge outdoor paved entertaining area with external shade blinds!
• Garden shed
• Tool shed
• Boasting over 20 established fruit trees & grapevines
• Plenty of lawn for the kids or pets to run around on
• 3kw solar system
• Gas hot water
• 5 open parking spaces
This property is situated close to all amenities and only a short drive away from Burton Primary School, Paralowie R-12 School, Lake Windemere School, Settlers Farm Campus, Paralowie Kindergarten, Holly Plaza Shopping Centre & Para Banks Shopping Centre.
14 Lancelot Grove is proudly brought to you by Daniel Vanin your local Burton area expert. Please call or email with any questions to register your interest today.