3/14-16 Goodwin Circuit GOLDEN GROVE
On offer is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to enter the market or secure a sound investment in the highly sought-after area of Golden Grove.
Built in 1998 in a lovely quiet group, this character filled townhouse offers:
– 3 carpeted bedrooms, master bedroom is double in size and features a built-in robe, balcony area as well as direct access to the two-way bathroom
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Well sized lounge with cosy gas heating
– Open plan meals area (with sliding door access to rear yard) overlooking a kitchen with ample storage space, a double sink and gas appliances
– Under stair storage
– Laundry with 2nd toilet
– Floating floors throughout
The rear yard offers a low maintenance garden with a healthy stretch of lawn for kid’s games and plenty of scope for the keen gardener to add their touch.
Under cover parking is provided for 1 vehicle in the carport and a lock up garage offers room for another vehicle or as a storage space. Extra parking is allocated to the front for guests.
And what a great location, with the Golden Grove shopping precinct and bus service (with super fast commute to the O’Bahn and CBD) just minutes away, various schools, recreation facilities and parks all within close proximity as is the hub of Tea Tree Plaza.
The property is currently tenanted for $330.00 per week until 1st of March 2021 however the tenants would love to stay on if an investor is looking take over.
Whether you choose to nest or invest this is definitely not a property to miss out on.
3 /14-16 Goodwin Circuit is proudly brought to you by Magosia Waskowski and Tim Elsom of All Adelaide Real Estate. We look forward to meeting you at the open and assisting you further.