3 Avis Court VALLEY VIEW
On offer is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to secure a 1st home, downsize or invest in the booming suburb of Valley View.
Set on a lovely low maintenance allotment of approx. 308 sqm mtrs, this quality built home offers;
– 3 bedrooms,featuring a built in robe in the 2nd bedroom,the master bedroom with ceiling fan, a walk through robe and spacious ensuite with double shower
– Lounge with surround sound speaker system leads through to an open plan meals area with sliding door access to rear garden and carport area
– A stylish kitchen with new Bellini dishwasher, double sink, gas cooktop and ample storage space including a walk in pantry
– Main bathroom with separate shower,bathtub and vanity
– Separate toilet with hand basin
– Laundry with sliding door access to rear garden
The private rear yard includes a spacious alfresco area ideal for entertaining all year round. A storage shed is provided as well as a carport with remote controlled roller door offering undercover parking for up to 2 vehicles.
Other stand out features include, tinted windows, a linen press, NBN, quality carpets in bedrooms and lounge, tiled floors throughout the kitchen and meals area as well as ducted and zoned gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout.
Located in a lovely quiet street within walking distance to public transport (providing a fast and easy commute to the O’Bahn), minutes from several major shopping centers, primary and secondary schools as well as the lovely walking trails of Dry Creek Reserve. All this and a mere 14 KM to the CBD.
3 Avis Court, Valley View is proudly brought to you by Magosia Waskowski and Tim Elsom, your local Valley View Area Specialists.
Please call or email to register your interest today.