47 Audrey Crescent VALLEY VIEW
Located on the fringes of the Dry Creek reserve on a spacious allotment of approx. 947 sqm, this well loved and neatly presented property will appeal to any savvy buyer looking to nest, invest or develop (stcc) in the highly desirable area of Valley View.
Move in ready with scope to update the property to your tastes, the flexible floor plan offers:
– 4 bedrooms, 3 with built in robes and lovely timber flooring, master bedroom is carpeted and includes a r/cycle split system, bedroom 4 has sliding door access to the rear yard and patio area with the option of being used as a home office, teenage retreat or a 2nd living area
– Lovely bright bathroom with a bath, skylight, and heat lamp as well as a separate toilet
– Formal dining and lounge with quality woolen carpets and r/cycle air conditioning
– Laundry with access to the garden
– Linen press, security alarm and NBN
– Meals area leads through to an original kitchen with free standing 5 burner gas cooktop, a roomy walk-in pantry and access to the rear garden
You will love the generous alfresco area, such a great spot to unwind as well as entertain friends and family all year round.
The extra spacious garden offers such a fantastic space for kid’s games and family pets to roam, and with its northerly facing aspect there is so much scope to add your ideas to the already established plants and trees.
A garden shed and under house storage is provided as well as undercover parking for up to 2 vehicles.
A healthy stretch of lawn with a vast array of ornamental plants add to the street appeal of the property.
As much as you will love this home, the enviable location will also tick all the boxes. The picturesque walking trails of Dry Creek reserve, the ovals, playgrounds and BBQ facilities of Thomas Turner reserve, the golf course and shooting range as well as a 24 hour gym provide recreation for the whole family within minutes of your home.
The Valley View shopping hub is within walking distance with Ingle Farm, Gilles plains and Tea Tree Plaza shopping precincts all just minutes away. There are various primary and secondary schools within close proximity and plenty of public transport with easy commute to the O’Bahn. All this and a mere 14 km to the CBD. What more could you possibly ask for??
This stand out property is proudly brought to you by Magosia Waskowski, your local Valley View area Specialist. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. I look forward to seeing you at the open.