4A Elizabeth Crescent VALLEY VIEW
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to secure a quality-built home in the highly sought after area of Valley View.
Built in 2018 opposite the lovely Ilberry Green Reserve, the property offers a flexible and spacious split level floor plan boasting many stand out features throughout, including;
– Formal lounge room
– Open plan family and meals area overlooking a spacious well-appointed kitchen with ample storage space, a 5 burner gas cooktop, double sink, feature splashback, dishwasher, island bench breakfast bar with Ceaserstone benchtops
– Sliding doors offering easy access out to the rear garden and alfresco area
– Guest toilet with hand basin
– Under-stair storage
– Internal entry to garage
– 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes, the spacious master bedroom offers a stylish neutral ensuite as well as sliding door access to a balcony with elevated views over the reserve
– Sitting room
– Stylish main bathroom with lovely deep bath
OTHER STAND OUT FEATURES
– LED downlight
– Intercom system
– 2.7 mt ceilings
– Quality carpets to the upstairs areas and percaline tiled flooring throughout the downstairs living areas
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Private alfresco rear area with low maintenance artificial lawn and decking offering the perfect place to unwind and entertain all year round
– Aggregate driveway with secure parking in the garage ( with remote controlled roller door) as well as off street parking for extra vehicles
Your outdoor living area is instantly extended with the lovely reserve, playground and tennis courts situated right on your doorstep. A short walk will take you to the Thomas Turner and Dry Creek reserves with several ovals, walking trails, shaded BBQ areas and playgrounds on offer.
St Paul’s, Cedar College, Valley View secondary school as well as Prescott, Good Shepherd, Modbury West and Pinnacle primary schools are also within close proximity. Shopping is a breeze with Valley View, Gilles Plains, Ingle Farm centers as the newly refurbished Tea Tree Plaza shopping centre with a variety of restaurants, shops and cinema complexes also on offer. Bus stops on Helen Tce and Nelson Rd provide an easy and direct commute to the Obahn, and a mere 20 minute drive to the CBD. What more could you possibly ask for?
This stand out property is proudly brought to you by Magosia Waskowski and Tim Elsom, your local Valley View area specialists.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to register your interest today.