659 Milne Road TEA TREE GULLY
Set on a spacious allotment of approx. 1363sqm against a picturesque backdrop the Adelaide foothills, sits an outstanding property sure to capture the hearts of those looking for an extra-large family home, in quiet and picturesque location, yet close to all amenities.
Built in 1989 to a high standard the property offers a flexible floor plan of approx. 370 sqm with many quality features throughout, including:
– A spacious foyer with character stain glass windows
– 6 bedrooms, the master including carpets, a walk-through robe as well as a spacious ensuit with a free standing cast iron claw footed bath. 4 bedrooms include ceiling fans and 2 built in robes. Bedroom 6 includes a separate toilet with hand basin and can be used as a study/home office
– 2nd bathroom with bath, separate toilet
– Meal’s area overlooking a large well-equipped kitchen with ample storage space (including a walk in pantry servery into the family room granite bench tops,5 burner gas cooker and a double sink with Puratap. Sliding door access to alfresco area is also provided
– Formal lounge with cosy open fire place
– Family room with combustion heater
– 3rd bathroom
– Extra-large entertainment room with a wet bar and storage room also providing sliding door access out to the alfresco area
– Laundry with access to washing line
Other stand out features include lofty high ceilings with ornate ceiling rosettes, LED down lights, internal vacuum system, security alarm, ducted evaporative cooling, slate floors throughout the kitchen, meals and foyer as well as floating floors throughout the rest of the rest of the living areas.
The property is surrounded by established water wise plants. A private and secure rear garden offers an in-ground swimming pool, a variety of fruit trees as well as a pitched verandah, ideal for entertaining all year round. Secure parking is allocated in the double garage with remote controlled roller doors.
And what a fantastic location, with several sought-after schools, major shopping centers, medical facilities and public transport all within close proximity as well as the walking trails of Anstey’s Hill Conservation park right on your door step. All this and an easy 30 minutes’ drive down North East Road to the CBD. What more could you ask for?
This stand out property is proudly brought to you by Magosia Waskowski and Tim Elsom of All Adelaide Real Estate. It’s definitely one to be snapped up quickly. Please come through and register your interest so as not to miss out.