7 Novak Court VALLEY VIEW
Set at the base of a quiet cul-de-sac on a spacious allotment of approx. 777 sqm, this character filled, solid brick property offers:
– 3 bedrooms, 2 with ceiling fans, 2 with built in robes
– Spacious open plan kitchen overlooking meals area with inverter reverse cycle split system air conditioner
– Retro bathroom with temperature controlled instantaneous gas hot water, with beautiful terrazzo floor. Laundry and separate toilet
– Lounge with quality carpets and cosy gas heating
– Practical large inbuilt storage/linen press in the hallway
– Lino in the meals areas as well as polished timber floors throughout
– Timber venetian blinds throughout the entire house, and outside awnings on the front windows
– Cable broadband available, telephone connected.
If space is what you crave then this backyard is sure to please! The low maintenance garden offers;
– An undercover entertaining area
– Healthy stretch of lawn for kids games and family pets to roam; in an area separated by a solid fence from the driveway
– Solid brick garage with power and remote controlled roller door providing secure parking for up to 2 vehicles as well as a fantastic work shop
– Plenty of off – street parking for extra vehicles, boat, trailer or caravan
And what a fantastic location, within walking distance to Valley View kindy and St Pauls College, a short distance to Gillies Plains TAFE, Valley View Secondary School, Prescott and Modbury West Primary Schools.
There are several major shopping centres, public transport is only a 5 min. walk to link with the Oban bus on Paul’s Drive. Plenty of recreation options with the beautiful winding walking/bike trails of Dry Creek Reserve approx. only 250 metres down the road. A 24 hour gym, as well as the local golf and tennis clubs are also within walking distance. All this and a mere 13 KM to the CBD.