933 Warren Road MOUNT CRAWFORD
Sometimes you have to go further out on the branch to pick the better fruit…
I am extremely happy to present this magnificent 20 acre property. The possibilities for this place are only restricted by your imagination. Originally planned for a blueberry farm, the property could be used, but not limited to fruit and nut farm, flowers or even just some cattle or sheep or the pet horses to keep the grass down.
That said, for the next family coming in, what an opportunity you have before you, right here and right now!
A property that I already have phoned people advising it’s now coming on the market, and surely will be snapped up, as soon as folks get to see this prize winning, one off, mid west American farmhouse.
Less than half an hour from Tea Tree Gully, 10 mins from Kersbrook, and basically smack bang in the middle of great towns like Birdwood and Williamstown, sits this jewel in the crown.
Greeted by a long private driveway, set back from the road on basically flat acreage, with only one slight hill separating you from any road noise and passers by. It’s just a perfect spot to have built the dwelling. Bring along your animals, pets, horses and of course the children and for years to come you will enjoy watching the kids play and enjoy being outside, out of every window and every corner of this less than 10 year old home.
When you step up towards the front door, I am hoping you will take a moment to walk around the return verandah, soaking up all the amazing views before entering. Trust me, you will need to relax before the excitement of walking inside what is arguably the greatest family floor plan I have seen in a while. With so many features, bedrooms and bathrooms, I will have to list them in dot form individually;
– Big formal entrance and study to the left. All Cypress pine floors.
– Stairs up to the right, with an enormous wine cellar underneath.
– Master suite, complete with parents retreat, large W.I.R, ensuite with spa.
– Adjoining door separates ensuite to the nursery/bedroom/rumpus or office.
– Bedroom 2 is again huge and has a full bath and shower in its own ensuite.
– Bedroom 3 is even bigger, again with its own ensuite and includes an L shape W.I.R.
– Another living area upstairs or landing, plus pull down staircase access to the attic.
– Kitchen is huge with redwood timber bench tops, heaps of cupboards and pantry. All with top of the line appliances, big oven, dishwasher, everything you want.
– A dining room to easily fit a 10 or more seat dining table with doors out to rear deck.
– Fantastic sized family laundry and under cover rear entrance from the garage.
– 5 split systems service the whole home individually, plus a combustion heater.
– Satellite NBN in place
You’re going to love the triple garage, with plenty of room to move around. A complete separate workshop, separate toilet and a full guest house accommodation which makes up the 5th bedroom and includes an ensuite for when friends stay over.
But wait there’s more!!!!
Another 4 bay, high clearance garage with power and concrete. a 133,000 litre underground rainwater tank with Gunfos pump. A 4.9 kw solar power system will help to curb the bills and basically live off the grid, so to speak.
The property is compliant with the CFS requirements of providing water and CFS coupling. The CFS air support brigade is only 2km down the road and the community has a bushfire plan in place.
With fantastic rainfall, the ability to produce crops and possible income from tremendously good soil, or even put in some vines and try your hand at winemaking if you wish (STCC).
Come up to peace and quiet, with gentle rolling surrounding hills, nothing but cows, horses and an abundance of wildlife to say g’day.
I love helping people sell properties like this, it makes my job worthwhile!
Not open till Saturday the 13th of May at 10:00 till 11:00 am.
Please share this property with people it may suit.
Go to my website for more details www.samdoman.raywhite.com