Make sure you’re getting_maximum rent Here’s just a few of our top tips
Before You Buy – Location
- Walking distance to cafés and recreational areas
- Walking distance to shops (or even corner shops for the essentials)
- Walking distance to transport.
- Try to avoid main roads – the added noise is a detractor for many people making properties on main roads inferior capital earners on the sale market and quite a bit harder to rent out as well.
- Orientation – which rooms face in which direction? As a rule of thumb, properties with living areas facing north or northeast are more desirable for tenants as they make best use of the morning and midday sun.
- Aesthetic surroundings – if neighbouring properties and streets are well-maintained and attractive, your property will benefit with higher rental return and stronger capital growth within a given suburb.